Thursday, July 14, 2011

Go to facebook

Hey y'all.

You may have noticed I haven't posted in months. And that's probably going to be the trend. I don't have much interest in blogginy anymore. I've been keeping a regular journal, so there isn't a very big need for me to write here. If you want to see pictures of the kids (which is the only reason I blogged in the first place), head on over to facebook. If you're not my friend on facebook and want to see, friend me! And if you're not on facebook, leave a comment here with your email address and I'll send you a link to some new pictures. :)



2 comments:

d.jo said...

I certainly hope you will be printing off your blog, as it's an amazing journal of your last few years and you had so many posts.

Bre said...

So sad you aren't blogging anymore! :( I'm glad I'm your friend on FB anymore so we can still keep in touch!