It seems like these things come when you need a little reminder. :)
10 Things I'm Grateful For:
1. Oddly, the Navy. It's giving Jeff a chance to excel at something he's always wanted to do. I think it's going to be very good for him and therefore our family.
2. Letters from Jeff. I can have the most horrible day and it doesn't matter when a letter shows up.
3. Jeffy. He makes everything worth it.
4. A relatively healthy body. It may not be perfect, but it functions pretty well, and for that I am grateful.
5. A nice bed. It makes life more comfortable.
6. My parents. I had a great childhood/youth.
7. Good examples. I'm surrounded by a lot of them and I need it.
8. A church that uses its resources to bless people's lives.
9. A husband that made it possible for me to finish my degree.
10. Sam, for tagging me to do this. :)
I tag Hilary and Eden.
Joshua got his braces off
3 days ago