Monday, February 23, 2009

Gratitude Tag

It seems like these things come when you need a little reminder. :)

10 Things I'm Grateful For:

1. Oddly, the Navy. It's giving Jeff a chance to excel at something he's always wanted to do. I think it's going to be very good for him and therefore our family.

2. Letters from Jeff. I can have the most horrible day and it doesn't matter when a letter shows up.

3. Jeffy. He makes everything worth it.

4. A relatively healthy body. It may not be perfect, but it functions pretty well, and for that I am grateful.

5. A nice bed. It makes life more comfortable.

6. My parents. I had a great childhood/youth.

7. Good examples. I'm surrounded by a lot of them and I need it.

8. A church that uses its resources to bless people's lives.

9. A husband that made it possible for me to finish my degree.

10. Sam, for tagging me to do this. :)

I tag Hilary and Eden.

No comments: