The awesome Hilary tagged me, so I must obey! :) The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I count things. Example: I count the number of strokes in a word, and if it doesn't come out to a number I like (mostly evens, and multiples of five), I figure out a way to fix it. Sometimes it's for a single word; sometimes it's for an entire phrase or sentence. I like the way my name turned out: Bethany Lyn Davis- a perfect 30 strokes. Booyah!
2. I HATE the sound of brushing teeth. Any toothpaste commercial on tv makes me cringe. I think this is similar to how some people react to fingernails down a chalkboard. Electric brushes are barely acceptable, but if there's someone near me using a manual, I have to get out!!
3. I love meat. Jeff took me out to eat once before we were engaged, and I got soup because I wasn't feeling well. Jeff's roommates were like "Oh no, she's a soup and salad girl!" But, I redeemed myself when they found out my favorite pizza is meat lovers. Really, if you look at me, there's no way any logical person would think I was a salad girl. :)
4. TV is a real weakness for me. We never had tv growing up, so I thought it was the coolest thing when I got to college. I try not to turn it on, but if I do, I really have to work hard to pull myself away. We've decided that when we get a place of our own, we're not going to have TV. I think this will make me a better mom.
5. I've never been stung by a bee, wasp, or any other flying stinging/biting thing.
6. I've only had my hair professionally cut 3 or 4 times. When I was little, my mom did it, and I took over as soon as I could. I've gotten a lot better over the years, and I'd rather be mad at myself for a bad cut, then irate at someone else.
I'm tagging people I haven't seen blogging in a while in hopes of getting an update! I officially tag Amanda Hatch, Eden Howard, Faith Sieler, Aileen Brower, Emily Freeman, and Samantha Goodrich.
Modern Day Leprosy
5 weeks ago