Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a nice day. Jeffy woke us up very early today-5:15! And it wasn't a "I woke up! Feed me and I'll go back to sleep." It was more "I'm awake! Play with me! Where is everybody? Get me out of here!" So I did. Jeff played with him while I put the traditional cinnamon rolls in the over for a special breakfast. We haven't had cinnamon rolls in a really long time and they sure were yummy! We had a nice dinner tonight too. Dad made steak and Mom made yummy potatoes, jello salad, rolls, and corn. We ate on china with crystal goblets. Cheesecake for dessert! It was actually a more relaxing Sunday than usual, for which I was very grateful. I haven't gotten any presents for him yet, since he wants to have a say. He'll probably get magic stuff. No nerf s this time though! :) It was a nice day. Yay for my wonderful husband who is a very devoted and nurturing father. I couldn't be more blessed.

Jeffy in my dad's Indiana Jones hat.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethany, I absolutely adore your pictures!!! You have the cutest baby ever! I'm proud to be related to him! :) I'm excited to be coming home soon! Love you lots!