Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inside Beauty Out

Hello world. I have started a new blog. It's about me on my path to become the new me. Or maybe the old me. Probably a mix between the two.

Anyways, it's time for me to fix my life and get my body healthy again. I've started this blog as a way for me record my progress and hopefully find some support in the blogging universe.

I'm really putting myself out there--recording real weights and BMIs. I'm kind of nervous about that. It's very scary to share bits of yourself like that when you're not all that enthusiastic about what they contain. Please support me and tell me that I can do it, and that you're not ashamed to be my friend when you find out how much I weigh.

(and the very insecure little girl in me hopes that you will never, ever reveal this information to any boy, ever. boys are not invited to this club.)

Thanks. I know I can do this.

The new blog is InsideBeautyOut.blogspot.com. Go check it out for some interesting reading.

No comments: