Friday, December 17, 2010

Post!

It's sad when there are posts from Sept still visible on the blog from lack of posting. But good news! The camera has been found, so I guess I have a reason to post again. :)

Mainly this post is going to be a bunch of pictures. I'm glad we found the camera with Christmas and baby's birth fast approaching! Wouldn't want to miss either of those things.

As far as an update, we're doing well. The kids seem to catch a cold every other week, and we all got hit with a nasty stomach bug the week before last. Such is winter, I guess! I am 11 days away from my due date! I'm really having a hard time believing it's here already! But we're almost ready for her to come and I'm getting really excited! I'm feeling ok, as long as I don't overdo it. Last night, I did too much cleaning and had to go to bed early, unable to do anything else. Lesson learned.

We've had some fun holiday acitvities. Our ward Christmas party was last Saturday and we all had fun. It was "A Night in Bethlehem" where everyone dressed up and well, spent the evening in Bethlehem! Everyone was given coins with which to buy their food. Jeffy loved that part. He had a great time putting the coins in baskets, and when 4 coins made it home with him, he carried them around for days, and even slept with them clenched in his little fists. :)

The week before was the Relief Society Christmas Dinner, which I enjoyed immensely. I got the leave the kids at home for the first RS activity in this ward ever! It was awesome. There was a lovely dinner (which I did not have to prepare, serve, or clean up!!) and a nice program. I had been looking forward to it for weeks, and had a great time. Can you tell people in our ward work hard to make things nice for us? I am so grateful to all of them.

But this week, we've become hermits. Going out takes a lot out of me, so until baby comes, we're homebodies, excepting church, doctor appointments, and speech therapy. Jeff has even taken over all the shopping, which is a huge burden lifted off of me. I'm grateful that he helps me so much.

Well, I think that's it for this post. Hopefully I can get back into the habit of posting regularly. We'll definitely have lots to post about in the upcoming weeks!

**********************************************************

Snow day! Jeffy just had to bring this Halloween bag out with him. :)

Happy as long as there's no snow on him.

She's just happy to be outside!

Even when she goes splat!

Oreo time! I admit I love giving them messy food. :)

Jeffy showing off the Christmas tree with a goofy smile.

No fireplace? No problem!

Tree and presents!

Jeffy loves the tree.

Playing outside before the snow came!

She's started squealing whenever she's happy about something. It's cute.

Where is Katelyn?

Toys!

Jeffy telling me to "stop" taking pictures.

Playing in the snow, or at least being out in it.

1 comment:

S.N.D said...

I love the main picture on your blog.And oh my gosh Katelyn is so big and beautiful.And Jeffy what a handsome fellah.

I am excited to see the pictures of the new addition in your family.The clock is ticking baby number 3 is coming.AWESOME!

Enjoy the holidays.