Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today is Jeff's 25th birthday. And here is a list of 25 things I love about him.

1. The first thing he does when he comes home is grab up Jeffy in his arms and give him a big hug.
2. How naturally smart he is.
3. How hard he works and is willing to work to support us all.
4. He always says dinner is great and he appreciates me making it.
5. He never loses his patience with his little vampire of a son.
6. He encourages me in my hobbies and dreams.
7. How we can see the same movie, but see totally different movies, and enjoy trying to bring the other around to their point of view.
8. He likes my family and enjoys spending time with them.
9. He's willing to put dreams and wants of his aside for a while for the immediate needs of our family.
10. I've never felt uncomfortable sharing deeply personal things with him. It's the opposite--I've always felt completely comfortable and want to share with him.
11. He trusts me enough to do the same.
12. He brags about me to his co-workers.
13. His confidence.
14. How often he tells me he loves me.
15. His willingness to help people.
16. His cute shiny head.
17. I can bounce ideas off him and he listens and responds (even about things he couldn't care less about, like quilting and crafting.)
18. He initiates prayers and scripture study for our family.
19. He would rather be home with us than get perfect grades.
20. I feel very safe with him around.
21. I know his decisions are based on what's best for our family and not just himself.
22. He takes Jeffy when I need a break.
23. He never stops wanting to learn more about . . . everything.
24. He wants to make a difference in the world.
25. He loves me.



Now I just have to sit him down and make his read this. :)

No comments: