Friday, July 10, 2009

Ugh

So here was our day today. Quilted a little in the morning. Jeffy hit his head on the wall after losing his balance running around on our bed. Took the screaming toddler with me to an OB appointment. Was told they're still waiting for my Idaho records to determine whether or not I can actually try a VBAC. Went to a teddy bear picnic with Jeffy, where we made a cute frame to hold a picture of him and his favorite teddy bear. Got really hot. Came home and got thrown up on. Gave him a bath and called doctor. Went to Urgent Care. Got thrown up on again. Held again screaming toddler down through a shot and a rectal temperature. Waited outside while nurse held down screaming toddler through a CT scan. Finally got the ok to come home. Trying to comfort exhausted toddler. Now I just have to clean the whole house and make lots of food for Jeff's birthday barbecue tomorrow.

I'm tired.

It's now a few hours later and aforementioned toddler has diarrhea and a diaper rash. Yay life!

1 comment:

Kestrel said...

What a mess. Sorry you've had a rough day. At least it's Friday?

I sure hope the VBAC works out for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.