Monday, July 13, 2009

Jeffy's Sharing

So Jeffy's head bumping had nothing to do with being sick. He just got sick, and being the sweet little boy he is, he shared it with all of us! Jeff is home sick today, after spending the night throwing up, and it even hit me this morning. For all you women out there who throw up a lot during pregnancy, I feel for you. This is the first time I've thrown up while pregnant and it stinks. So we're a bunch of sickies today and I hope it goes away soon. This is yucky!

Jeff had a nice birthday barbecue though. I'll post more on that when I'm not so dizzy.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm sorry you guys are so sick! It does suck to be pregnant and throwing up. And this late in your pregnancy when all the other discomforts are hitting, that makes it even less fun. Feel better soon!