Sunday, June 13, 2010

Much Better Sunday!

Thanks to all your suggestions, church went a MILLION times better this week!

I bought some snacks that are to be only for Sundays and they were a big hit. I held out as long as I could, then asked Jeffy to sit on the bench and fold his arms, and when he did, he got a snack. That was pretty much how the whole meeting went. He stayed in that position for varying amounts of time, but would always come back for a snack. I also got him a new cup for Sundays only, but I don’t think he liked it. Either that or he didn’t like that it only held water. I brought books and a few small that I know he likes and those helped too. I didn’t have to take him out of the meeting the whole time! Hallelujah!

Granted, Jeff was there and able to help, but I could have done it on my own. Katelyn was more trouble this time than Jeffy. She was fussy and needed to be taken out (which Jeff did), but Jeffy didn’t try to follow him or throw a fit when he left either. And I made sure not to sit close to the family with crazy treats so Jeffy wouldn’t get jealous.

All in all, I’d say it was a very successful Sunday!

Thank you again, everyone, for helping me figure this out. Your help is VERY appreciated!

(Don’t forget to scroll down to see some majorly cute baby pictures! :))

No comments: