Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Project! Yay!

I had some money to spend so I got a new project. I got some scrapbooking supplies and actually committed to making a scrapbook of Jeffy's life. I've made a few pages in the last few days with pictures that I had on hand. I'm ordering more pictures, and plan to do a few sets of pages per month of Jeffy's life. It's nice to have something worth scrapbooking again! I should have taken the pages out of the covers, but I was too lazy, so now there's a glare. Oh well!


This is the title page.
There will be a little text box in the big empty blank space in the upper right corner.


Blessing Page. Notice there's white lace behind the blue ribbon.
There will also be text in the oval in bottom left.


Other side of Blessing Page.


Cousins page. This one is missing a big picture of Clara. I need to order one, but I was in the mood to make the page, so I went ahead and did it. I'll add the picture later.


Other side of Cousins Page.


It seems like they look a lot cuter in real life than in pictures, but such is life. You're invited to come over and see them for real!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. You are welcome to come dig through my big box of scrapbooking stuff to see if there is anything you want - I have everything, stamps, papers, whatever. And I am never going to use them. It is sad to admit.