Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Morning Walk

Every morning (except Sunday) Jeffy and I go for a morning walk. It ends up being about two miles, and half of it is uphill, so it's a pretty workout for me. But, the scenery makes it all worth it. We live in a pretty remote area and it's beautiful. I took some pictures this morning to share.


Off we go!



If you ignore the septic tank, it's a pretty picture!


Our house.


Little hill right behind our house.


Farm down in the valley.


Little smiley man.


Wild sunflowers that grow everywhere.


Horsies!


The western rim of the valley.


Jeffy Blue Eyes.


Goldfish are a must!


He's having fun, I promise.


For about half of the walk, we're headed directly into the sun. Here's my baby protection!


Jeffy peeking out.


Usually I have a bigger blanket. Today I had to continually wrestle it away from Jeffy.


Peek-a-boo from within the stroller!


The eastern mountains of the valley that separate us from the Salt Lake Valley.


In back of our house.


Our house from the back.


A little path leading to the backyard.


Angus and Chance, the doggies.

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

That scenery is VERY pretty. And he looks like he is having a blast! Man if we lived closer to you I would join you every day!!

Bethany said...

I wish you could. I would love that!!