Friday, July 27, 2012

The heat has been killing us.  Yesterday we went to a park for an hour and a half in the morning and today we just went to the playground in front of our house for 30 minutes and I felt like I was going to die.  I think temperature-wise, it's only in the high 80s, but the heat index is 112.  Yuck.  I feel so bad, because the kids really want to go out and play, but we just can't for very long.  I wish there were a mall nearby with an indoor playplace.  I have a feeling it would be very popular.  I'm learning that while most places stay indoors in the winter, here we play during the winter and hibernate during the summer.

2 comments:

~Kimi~ said...

I'm really lucky to have TWO malls close by with fun play areas. The heat kills me, too.

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.